Day 115

2 finals in a row.
I AM DONE :D
how do i feel?
let's just say i'm glad that all my classes are pass/fail
ching! ^___^

after my exams though i was getting attacked so hard
with fatigue and stress.
weird getting stressed after you finish all your exams/papers....
so i like slept outside for a bit.
talked to jong yoon for a bit.
he has exams from 6:00 - 11:00pm.
chemical engineering stuff. blech that's disgusting.
he got them dark circles under his eyes.
my fatigue and stress is nothing compared to his. i need to stop being a baby.
after he left. i napped in my room
and woke up super cranky.

sat outside for awhile praying.
trying to figure out what was stressing me out
so i could cut it out before it starts eating me up.
cant turn into a stressed out octopus.
if you ever feel confused/doubtful/insecure about something: These feelings indicate that you've strayed away from what God wanted you to do and you're trying to take control of the situation.
i guess when situations come up we automatically have a tendency to try to take control of it, and then when things dont go your way or you dont understand what's going on you get real stressed about it.
but trust in the Lord with all your heart.
and peace will follow.

today is la shawn's  (cindy) last night in korea TT.TT
so we gunna NRB!!!!
yeahhhhh i love singing even though i suckkkkk
but that makes it more fuuunnnn and less intimidating for others
right after i'm done nrbing with cindy and friends
cheeia hits me up for some more nrbing.
YAYYYY nrb round 2 !!!
nrb from like 11:00pm-2:00am
ahh yehahh

i thought nrb would release my stress
but i got back and my body was being abnormal again
i didn't go to the hospital today to figure out what's going on.
and i dont know how to go to the hospital in korea TT.TT
so i got more stressed out.
on top of that extra side order of stress from something else.
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhck. Lord just take me noooowwwww
oh yeah i was being real overdramatic.
praying and crying. stop i'm coool. wahhhhh praying and crying again. 

around 4:00 am i was good.
trust in the Lord with all your heart and peace will follow.
everything is gunna be okay.
somehow it always is for me.

Comments