Day 116

Last day of Korean class with stone face
man cant believe it....
seems like yesterday i was goofing around in that class
stone face taking all my money.
puahaha today she returned all the money she took from me and erick.
aww how thoughtful. i will miss you stone face



after class i went to the hospital.
only to find that everything is basically booked until next month
i guess there nothing to do except wait until i get to the states..
though i feel like each day that passes by my symptoms will get worse.
but in times where things seem hopeless i must have hope
everything will be okay.

saw green lantern today :D
that movie was only wonderful cause ryan reynolds was in it ^__^
mmm very nice.
called to be a light.
a peacekeeper in this world.
fight for justice.
what seems to be our weakness are actually a greatest strengths
overcome fear with courage
we are chosen
there is something that is in us that He sees. and we must believe in ourselves.

whenever i watch movies or hear songs nowadays i'm always reminded of what i learned here.
His love. the story of this world. my mission. my story.

NRB with cheeia again. heheehe i love nrbing with her she picks the most awesome old school songs.

before i leave korea. this is my song to Jesus.
to sum up basically what i've learned here and how i've changed.
story of a new chapter in my life.

"The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

and the reason is You 



Comments