Day 4: Still Trusting

Thursday January 3rd 2013

3:00 am wake up to the sound of rooster.
omg.....I'm going to kill this rooster and eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

the rooster has waken us all up now and we stay awake lying there until we have to get ready at 4:30am

morning devo at 5am. now this is even more intense than GLDI

we eat a legit meal for breakfast and then we start on building the library. it's like actual stuff with cement and blocks.

as we are stacking the cement. I realize how out of shape I am o.O
i need to lose that 6 kgs but my arms are dying. I can't stop though because it'll mess up our assembly line. so I ask one of the girls Pondtip to fill in my spot for a little. ^____^;; oh hohohooo. making friends already.

in terms of cementing. I have a very important job. it's to push the cement with a stick in between the gaps. they call me stick girl.

this morning I woke up with a very sore throat and now I'm feeling really light-headed and exhausted.

not good not good not good!!!

but sometimes I guess what seems to be not good may actually end up for our good.

like the story of Joseph. his brothers tried to kill him and then decided to sell him as a slave but he ended up saving alot of lives.

"you intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives"

Idk...if many lives are going to be saved from me getting sick. but I trust that God is good.

it's hard though at times to stay encouraged. I feel like physically I am here, but mentally I am not.

we have time also to be with the kids but I have no energy to reach out to them.

I'm starting to question why I'm here in the first place. I was so excited to be here, but I just feel so tired.

I pray for supernatural strength and that I would be able to genuinely love and get to know the kids here.



our breakfast
cementing
me and Pondtip! 

Comments