Favorite Tweets


Compilation of my fav tweets...


I am always learning. and my biggest mistake would be to think that I have got it all figured out


Playing the pokemon guessing game and I was thinking of bulbasaur and venusaur so I ended up shouting vuvlasaur


Wore my gym clothes. Planned to go to the gym. Drove past the gym and went back home b/c I was too hungry...


"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."


"Vacationing is just eating at a place you've never been"


People can't be replaced, but the roles they once had in our lives can.


My first visit to the ER has made me realize that the only thing that's fast and reliable in this country is Amazon Prime.


There are so many things to be hopeful for in life. Like the day I settle down. so I can get a pug puppy.


No matter how trivial it may seem compared to the sufferings of this world, each person's pain still matters.


Me: I was thinking about you :)
Roomie: Awww
Me: oh...I was talking to this cupcake...


Life is humbling and exciting in that everything you once thought and knew can change in just one moment.


I'll never chase a man, but I might just power walk for you


LOL why is this phrase under useful phrases in Korean: 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. "My hovercraft is full of eels."


Got Chipotle even though I wasn't hungry b/c I decided earlier today that I would. If only I was this serious about all my other commitments


How beautiful is this life.
How painful is this life.


It's okay to lose your pride over someone you love, but don't lose someone you love over your pride.


The process of being fully satisfied in God is the most freeing and yet painful experience.


If a person goes through a difficult or painful experience in order to attain something, that thing becomes more attractive.


I wish I could erase my memory and then re-watch Friends.


Sometimes you like a person not because they're cool or popular but because they're not.


Drive thru: Hi can I have a spicy chicken salad. OMG. sandwich. I meant sandwich. that was about to be a tragic situation.


"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."


Sometimes God doesn't heal us while we're dying but waits to resurrect us after we've been dead for 4 days


Life is about perspective. The less money I have the more exciting it is to see how God will provide


Haha WOW this three year old is telling me that she doesnt want to get married cause she doesnt want to get pregnant and have babies


Send my mom the asian glow article about the link between alcohol consumption and esophagul cancer. She responds by buying more beer...


Witnessed my dad loudly singing made up lyrics then tripping over the end of the coach while holding icecream. I'm sucha bad influence...


You can't live in the past, you gotta keep moving forward. But maybe once in awhile you can look back at it and be glad that it happened.


The same world consists of people fighting to live another day and people wishing that they were already dead.


My only regret at the end of my life will probably be that I wished I had loved more.



for more
https://twitter.com/Reebso

Comments