What I want more than food

Dear God,

It's been almost 2 and half years since I last did a juice fast. I remember in Korea something was different and I guess it is because I did lots of juice fasting. I'm excited to start this year with this juice fast to jump start living a life with the power of the Holy Spirit. I miss that. And I want that more than food. because honestly food will only satisfy you for a moment and leave you fat. 

What I want more than food...
life led by the Holy Spirit
To love you genuinely 
To love others genuinely. to be blessing onto others
To love the way you made me genuinely and become the woman you intended me to be
To live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit. to witness your healing power.
for Favor in my studies, work, everything that I do
Wisdom
Restoration for my family. Baptism of the Holy Spirit for each of my family members. for my mom to support my dad and go to church with him. 
to be 15 pounds lighter than I am now
that my friend would receive forgiveness and be set free to have genuine faith
to be completely debt free. me and my family
to glorify You with my dreams, skills, and desires
exciting opportunities
good friends and to have lots of fun. to be filled with joy
to marry my best friend 

I remember in high school hehe I did fasting and praying and you answered everything on my list except two things that I'm glad to wait for. I trust you with all this and I'm excited for this fast! thank you for the motivation and I ask for the strength to endure it joyfully and stay committed. 

Love,
Rebekah 






Comments