Day 36

Wake up today to my ringtone.
wait a min....why am i waking up to a phone call
and not my alarm?

who's calling me i'm gunna kill this person.
its chris.
he says hurry up we have a quiz in 10 min.

look at the time 2:24pm.
OH CRAAAAPPPPPP.
class started at 1. noooo not again....
brush my teeth put on some jeans and run like the wind.
get to the elevator some guy is waiting for it too.
no time for this. run down 5 flights of stairs.
get down just as the elevator doors open and that same guy walks out.
he gives me a smirk like suckaaaaaa.
story of my life.

this is the cool part.
chris texts me get here now.
and dundundadun. that's when i burst in the classroom
right as the teacher is handing out the quiz papers.
NICE.
except i dont think grandma teacher likes me very much anymore...
borrow erick's book and do some hardcore super memorization for a good 10 seconds.
done. quiz time.
oh crap i failed this one.
finish and trade papers and grade.
get mine back. siiike. minus 1.
oh snappp. skills.  life is so unfair sometimes. no wonder all my teachers hated me.
i love my asian genes.

after class i yell at chris for not waking me up sooner.
i like to think of my relationship with chris like the one in my sassy girl.
except WITHOUT the romance.
just pure evilness.
i feel bad sometimes so i buy him things.
actually i only did that once....
ok i'll buy him food tomorrow.

get back to my dorm.
and 5 min later. the angry ladies are back!
crap. i should have just stayed out.
they tell me i must leave for sure today.
sigh....
i have until tonight to move.

after korean class i come back to my room and pack everything like i'm running from the popo.
stuff everything in my suitcase and whatever doesn't fit i dump in chad's room.
then make chad carry my suitcase.
what a good friend he is.
get to my room. my roomie is not there and her stuff is all over my side.
mmmmm i like her style. that's what i did too in my old room.
she seems messy too. shweet. we shall get along.
and she has a giganto box of cereal. nice
ooh fridge?? open and get blown away by the kimchee smell.
oh no......

afterwards i have another group meeting for our poli presentation -_________-
which basically equals to me talking while they do the work.
hey man...someone has to keep them entertained.
its okay i got it covered cause i ran around making sure people will give us good scores.
what would my group do without me...

jumping like a jumping bean.
after 2 and half hours my group finally lets me go.
and i play bball with the boys and emma :D
haha she's so cute when playing bball...cause she's just so good...;D
we play knockout then horse.
young jae is a champ. i wish i was as good as him...

then we order mcdonalds AGAIN.
ahhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyy.
chicken nuggets you are my weakness.

i was cranky towards the night for a particular reason
i shall not reveal why.
but for all those i evil glared and snapped at.
actually mostly just one person ^^"
i apologize sincerely.
i will buy you a waffle.
and maybe one for me too :D

its like 3:00am now
my roomie is still not back.
mmmm hardcore studier? or hardcore partier?
we'll see.
i will test out these communal showers now.
and then sleep
the pillow the i-house people gave me.
is literally dried pasta noodles stuffed in this net.
what in the world is this.....
i'm scared. good luck rebekah.

first night in the i-house.
i hope i have a goodnight.
but to the rest of you guys
goodnight :D

messy room




mcdonald destruction

giganto cereal box

my crazy pillow

Comments